Special Offer Sunderland 1973 FA Cup Winners Signed Shirt
This classic retro Sunderland shirt has been signed by 10 of the 1973 FA Cup winning team. The signatures were added to the shirt between September 27, 2016 – October 24, 2016. The 1973 FA Cup Final was the 92nd final of the FA Cup. It took place on 5 May 1973 at Wembley Stadium. In one of the biggest shocks in the history of the competition, Sunderland won 1-0 to become the first Second Division side to lift the Cup since West Bromwich Albion in 1931. The 10 signatures are; Micky Horswill, Richie Pitt, Dick Malone, Dennis Tueart, Bobby Kerr, Jim Montgomery, David Watson, Vic Hallam, Billy Hughes and Ron Guthrie.
- Officially Licensed retro 1973 Sunderland shirt with commemorative stitching, no numbering, short sleeves. Signed by 10 of the squad that won the 1973 FA Cup.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.