This retro Newcastle United shirt was signed by Alan Shearer on September 15, 2016 in London. It is a remake of the shirt worn by Shearer when he first signed for his boyhood club, and when they famously beat Manchester United 5-0. Shearer is a legend at Newcastle and recently a statue of him was unveiled outside St James Park.
- Officially licensed remake Newcastle United 1996 shirt, with Shearer 9 numbering, short sleeves, signed by Alan Shearer in silver paint pen. In presentation gift box.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.