A more advanced approach has been take to the latest iteration in Speed Boots from Canterbury. Constructed with soft synthetics over the upper allows the overall weight of the shoe to diminish, without sacrificing strength and stability. Add to that a simplistic central lacing system paired with a minimalistic tongue and the wearer soon appreciates the lightweight feel that Canterbury have engineered. The nature of the last employed by Canterbury is slightly narrower in relation to more traditional lasts, designed to increase foot-speed when on the field. Canterbury introduce TPU within the sole of the boot as it more flexible and harder wearing than standard PU; with that in mind this unique material combines lightness, strength and flexibility with equal aplomb. Completed with a 6 stud outsole configuration, true speed is promoted through the outsole whilst simultaneously providing excellent grip and support. Weighing much less than its predecessor, the Speed Elite provides a lighter experience than the original design and is far lighter than conventional rugby boots. Designed with running players in mind.
- Soft Synthetic Upper – Reduces the overall weight of the boot, enhancing the lightweight feel.
- Internal TPU Counter – Provides added durability and support.
- Reinforcement Zones – For superior support and traction on a multitude of pitch types.
- 6 Stud Outsole Configuration – For superb traction underfoot and stability when completing multi-directional movements.
- Print Design – Around the forefoot for supreme control and precision when kicking.