This retro Tottenham Hotspur shirt was personally signed by Glenn Hoddle on March 31, 2016 in Maidenhead. Hoddle was a legend at Spurs, scoring 110 goals in 490 first-team matches, and winning the UEFA Cup once and the FA Cup twice. This is a remake of the 1982 FA Cup final shirt. Spurs beat QPR 1-0 in the replay, Hoddle scoring the winner from the penalty spot.
- Tottenham Hotspur 1982 FA Cup Final Replay Shirt, remade under licence by Score Draw, signed by Glenn Hoddle. In deluxe black frame with gold inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.