This shirt was personally signed by the great John Barnes on April 24, 2016 in Minehead. It is a remake of the shirt John Barnes wore in his first season with Liverpool. Many consider the 1987-88 side to have been Liverpool’s best footballing side of all time as Barnes spearheaded the drive to the league title.
- Official licensed remake 1987-88 Liverpool home shirt, signed by John Barnes.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.