This Liverpool home shirt was personally signed by Kenny Dalglish in a private signing session in Liverpool on April 2, 2015. The shirt is a remake of the style worn by the club during King Kenny’s first season as player-manager in 1985-86, when he led Liverpool to their first League and FA Cup double. Appropriately, Dalglish scored the goal that wrapped up the title at Stamford Bridge and played a starring role in the FA Cup final victory over Everton. By the time he hung up his boots he had won six league titles and three European Cups with Liverpool, earning himself a place in the hearts of the supporters as one of, if not the, greatest Liverpool players of all time.
- Officially licensed reproduction 1986 Liverpool replica shirt, with commemorative stitching, signed by Kenny Dalglish. In deluxe black frame with gold inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.