This shirt was signed by three legends of Manchester City, Colin Bell, Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee. Summerbee and Bell signed on October 28, 2016. Lee added his signature on November 8, 2016. Summerbee, Bell and Lee were instrumental in City’s success in the late Sixties and early Seventies when the Blues won the 1967-68 league title, followed by the FA Cup in 1969 and the League Cup and European Cup Winners’ Cup in 1970.
- Licensed retro Manchester City shirt, signed by Colin Bell, Francis Lee and Mike Summerbee. In deluxe black frame with silver inlay, preframed and ready for dispatch.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.