This retro Tottenham Hotspur shirt has been personally signed by Paul Gascoigne on December 8, 2016 in Bristol. Gazza is one of Spurs favourite sons, whose skills lit up White Hart Lane in the early Nineties. His famous free-kick against Arsenal sent them into the 1991 FA Cup final, in which they beat Nottingham Forest 2-1, but lost Gazza to injury after his reckless tackle against Gary Charles. This item is a great reminder of that glorious era.
- Tottenham Hotspur 1991 FA Cup Final Shirt, remade under licence by Score Draw, signed by Paul Gascoigne. In presentation gift box.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.