This West Ham United shirt was signed by Sir Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters on October 17, 2013 in Milton Keynes. Hurst and Peters were part of the famous West Ham Academy in the 1960s, during which time the Hammers won the FA Cup and European Cup Winners. They also, of course, were representing West Ham when winning the 1966 World Cup with England. This remake of the 1966 West Ham shirt is a wonderful memento of that magical time.
- Officially licensed remade West Ham United 1966 shirt, signed by Sir Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters.
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportspeople at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK’s most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Robin van Persie, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Andrew Strauss, Martin Johnson, Sir Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.