This is an authentic signed Steven Gerrard 2014-15 Liverpool Shirt. Gerrard, who has spent his entire career at Anfield, made his début in 1998 and cemented his place in the first team in 2000, succeeding Sami Hyypiä as team captain in 2003. His honours include two FA Cups, three League Cups, two Community Shields, one Champions League, one UEFA Cup, and two Super Cups. Framed in a quality silver frame with triple black, silver key line mounts and metal plaque. Hand signed in black marker by the Liverpool FC legend. This item is stunning and really nicely framed. Comes with a certificate of authentication and photo of Steven signing mounted on the reverse of the frame. Dimensions: 69cm x 96cm approx.
- Trusted UK Memorabilia Company – Exclusive Private Signing Sessions & Limited Edition Displays
- Authentic Hand Signed Signatures & Memorabilia Framing Specialists
- We Specialise in Formula One, Football, Boxing, Olympic, and TV Signed Memorabilia. We Can Guarantee That Every Item We Sell is 100% Genuine and Comes With Our Company Certificate of Authenticity.
- Please note that all international orders placed after the 13th December – 1pm will now be processed and delivered in early January 2017
- All UK mainland orders with payments cleared by Amazon on or before the 20/12/2016 will be guaranteed an attempted delivery before Christmas Day. All orders placed after this date will be delivered week commencing 02/01/2017. Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands orders with payments cleared by Amazon on or before the 12/12/2016 will also be guaranteed a delivery attempt before Christmas Day.